The great, great Leontyne Price and her rich, sultry voice singing the tremendously difficult aria ‘Caro Nome’ from Verdi’s Rigoletto.
Some delightful legato lines, staccatos, trills, and a ridiculous extension of her upper register. Hits a thrilling High E at the end.
- morenamagia likes this
- elleehmm reblogged this from dazzlingdianavera
- elleehmm likes this
- self-xpression likes this
- dazzlingdianavera reblogged this from snowonredearth
- snowonredearth reblogged this from donjuansrecklessdaughter
- degreeseven reblogged this from bassnicky
- ornamentedembellished likes this
- myheartbeatsafteryours likes this
- rahja reblogged this from bassnicky and added:
- rahja likes this
- bassnicky reblogged this from donjuansrecklessdaughter
- donjuansrecklessdaughter posted this